DCDayTripper

Friday, August 18, 2006

8/19/06 ~ One of Those Weeks

On the Rio: Talking Heads ~ Heaven

It's been one of those week, where I just felt like saying:




















But of course, did not. I usually keep a smile on my face.

I learned my first Chinese swear word this week.

I don't know if anyone saw on msn.com they were promoting msn blog pages, and one was entitled "An American in Shanghai". So I checked it out. He's 35, married to a Chinese lady, expecting their first baby, works in IT, lists his hometown as Milwaukee (is Shanghai big enough for two cheese heads?). So I emailed him, and I might have dinner with him and his wife next week.

A colleague from Louisville will also be in Shanghai next week.

Well, I'm off to the office to offer moral support and supply snack-food to my team-mates this Saturday afternoon.