DCDayTripper

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10 Oct 2012 ~ New(ish) HK Office

Listening to: Phil Lesh & Friends ~ I Am The Walrus (2/17/2012, First Bank Center, Boston, MA)


Happy Birthday!

 
 
Workday HK got a new office last month. I'm just usually at my customer site, so I don't spend a lot of time there. (Has anyone googled Workday lately?)
 
It's still in Times Square, just on the 15th floor. We have an official sign, but no receptionist yet.
 
 
 
Meeting rooms and area to hang out. Not sure what the high tables are for, perhaps happy hour?
 

 



The view from by desk isn't so bad, especially on a clear day.




We even have a glimpse of Happy Valley Racetrack. I haven't been, but racing season is starting up, so I'd like to go for the experience (compare to the Kentucky Derby track).