DCDayTripper

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

26 Sept 2012 ~ French Wine Tasting

Listening to:  Hot Tuna ~ I Know You Rider (12/7/2000, Fillmore, SF)


Tonight I went to a Wine Social Meet-up event. It was held at Blush, which is a "Jammin' Artist" studio. Basically they rent space and provide canvas and paints to folks on an hourly basis. I didn't really see any art that impressed me.


The event was for French, Organic and Natural Wines...unfortunately I missed the part that also said it would be only a "sweet" wine tasting. Not my favorites, and a few I outright disliked, but a few I could see pairing with spicy szechuan or Thai food. And I met a few new people.



Here are some photos of the wines.






We might be in a local wine magazine. Hope I can find the issue. I don't think I've ever had my photo in a magazine before.