DCDayTripper

Friday, February 14, 2014

15 Feb 2014 ~ Random moments in Singapore

Listening to: Amycanbe ~ Everywhere

The decorations for Year of the Horse were still up in Singapore.


I caught this logo through the buildings of my prior customer, when I returned to Singapore 2 years ago. That wasn't my first trip here. I originally came in 2007 on holiday from Shanghai.


The week ended and I decided to lounge at the hotel pool for a bit.


A bird came to take a bath, but by the time I figured out how to use the video option on my phone, the bird flew away. Very pretty chirping.

 
 I enjoyed the orchid in my room. It brought back memories of when I went to the Singapore Orchid Botanical Gardens.


The end of the Chinese New Year celebration brings the Lantern Festival. The hotel foyer decorations were quite festive.