DCDayTripper

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

24 June 2015 ~ Jack London Square / LuLu's / Warfield

The Dynamites, feat. Charles Walker and Bettye LaVette ~ A Celebration of Resurrection

My friend Haleh came to visit a few weeks back and one night for dinner we went to Oakland's Jack London Square for dinner. A big fan of his books, we had a picture with "White Fang".




Last weekend I went to LuLu's Restaurant in San Francisco. I liked the hanging boat from the ceiling the most.


After LuLu's I went to see Brit Floyd at the Warfield. It was my first time back at this great venue in 8 years (it had closed for renovation, but still took a great band to pull me back). If you haven't seen this band live, or on Public Television when they played a concert at Red Rocks, AND you are a Pink Floyd fan, you should check them out. Excellent Floyd cover band.