DCDayTripper

Monday, October 31, 2011

31 Oct 2011 ~ Spooky Halloween

Listening to: UB40 ~ Here I Am

Just because it's Halloween doesn't mean you have to be afraid of the shadows and the darkness. Just as All Hallows Eve fades away, so will all your worries.

Halloween is celebrated here in Hong Kong, but for some reason they took down all the decorations at the mall yesterday (?) I did catch this picture over the weekend of some ghouls and goblins hanging from the eave of a British pub.




I'm sorry to be missing the big Halloween party back at hq - they do it up right every year, with teams getting quite creative. But in the "spirit" of the event, here's my costume from last year. Can you tell what I am?


A Deviled Egg!! HaHa. (That likes beer...)

I did not dress up this year, but did wear a black skirt and blouse, with orange earrings. Yes, a little more subtle -- and comfortable -- the right choice indeed.