DCDayTripper

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

21 Feb 2012 ~ Mini Dogs (or Lambs)

Listening to: Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds ~ Millie Mae (Pound of Dirt)

HappyAnniversary!
Is this your Ruby year?

We had "treats" at work. HK version of Pigs in the Blanket but in a lamb disguise (I thought it was a dog, but was corrected). The long items are Spring Rolls with Fish (yeah.....). There are also bbq pork buns and the yellow ones are custard buns.

I finally took a picture of my street name, which is now my phone screen saver, to show taxis. My co-worker has taught me how to say it in Cantonese (mor law mui kai) and the first taxi driver actually understood me the other night! See the escalator in the background?


Happy Mardi Gras to everyone. Dr. John and the Lower 911 played here over the weekend; I was unable to attend but my co-worker went and thoroughly enjoyed herself.

This Dragon gives it 2 thumbs up!

I don't try to promote much new music I hear, but I liked today's band.