DCDayTripper

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

8 Feb 2012 ~ Reunion Day!

Listening to: FloRida ~ Good Feeling

Skye arrived today!

Her flight touched down at 6:45am and she was with the PetRelocation Agent by 7:22am.

I got a call at 8:05 saying she was well and chirping happily.

So I got her cage all ready.

I hope she likes her view. Lots of "outside" birds come and sit on the terrace wall outside the window.


She had to go quarentine for one final check, and just arrived home at 6:50pm. Yes, it was a long 12 hours for me to wait.

She made herself right at home.













She immediately gravitated towards the stereo speaker after checking out the couch....

I had to remind myself she just got off a 15 hour airplane journey (boy, do I know that feeling!) so I let you go back to her cage after a few moments of exploration.

I haven't had time to get her a real nesting box, so I made a make-shift one out of a kleenix box, which she is already chewing apart.

http://youtu.be/Sv9JlFvVuTE

She looks great and we are very happy together on this reunion day.


I haven't stopped smiling since she arrived.