DCDayTripper

Thursday, February 14, 2013

14 Feb 2013 ~ Delights of India

Listening to: Delroy Wilson ~ Get Ready Here I Come


Happy Valentine's Day.


I still haven't ventured more than 2km from the hotel (but tomorrow night I'm going out with some students and I have day trips planned for the weekend). That hasn't kept me from eating some great food such as...

Eraichi Kri Vadai (Minced Lam Patties pan fried with freshly ground spices)


Mixed Salad with Grilled Haloumi Cheese finished with balsamic dressing

 
 
Chicken Biryani served with cut vegies and raitha served with an Indian red wine.
 
 


Today for lunch we went to a buffet at the office and for starters we had chicken soup and fried okra (both delicious!) black dal (lentils), fish masala and thai chicken. Unfortunately I cannot bring a camera to the office, so no pictures of those.