DCDayTripper

Thursday, June 20, 2013

20 June 2013 ~ Snack Time

Listening to: S.O.S. Band ~ The Finest

I have been working non-stop so I didn't really have a chance to get out much in Helsinki, and have ended up eating in the Holiday Inn Restaurant. But of course, I had to check out the mini bar...

The Koff Pilsner beer was really tasty. According to the Carlsberg Group website: "In KOFF beer you can taste almost 200 years of traditions and expertise. The crystal-clear, golden yellow colour, full-bodied foam and unique aftertaste make KOFF beer an international award-winning lager. Fresh, cool and pleasant, yet aromatic and full-bodied, it’s at its best in good company and sociable surroundings. Enjoy the aroma of gold medal-winning, III-strength KOFF beer!" (It's only 4.5% abv, so I'm not sure what the III-strength references. It was started in 1819).


Here's a funny beer commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITLmIfcCIXY&list=RD044zo8hTTQS5M

The Ruis snack is salami flavored rye cracker.

And I also had a bowl of Fazer chocolates. This was the customer I was visiting. They gave me a goody-bag of various chocolates and "Angry Birds" gummy birds today before I left.