DCDayTripper

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

10/10/06 ~ Arcadia

On the Rio: John Holt ~ Stick By Me (from UB40s Jukebox)

I am still unable to upload any pictures I've taken with the Nikon. So here are some pictures of my new apartment, the Arcadia, taken with the Canon. The building is only a 3 minute walk to my office, on a fairly quite street. I'm on the 11th floor. Here is the living room. I have a balcony outside this window, which is really nice to have the windows open, despite the construction noise (which goes on all night long).


Here are the dining room and bedroom.


The kitchen has a rice steamer, refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, combo washer/dryer. I was so happy to do laundry last night!

This is the view from my balcony.

I work in the tall building on the right with the light on top.