DCDayTripper

Thursday, January 05, 2012

5 Jan 2012 ~ Happy New Year

Listening to: 1999 ~ Phish (12/31/1998, Madison Square Garden, NYC)
Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season.

There was a big Barbie doll exhibit outside my work office building. Very interesting stuff.

It was surprising though to see how many adults got into visiting and having their pictures taken.


Each hut had a different display.




This is riding the escalator to the mall/office building entrance with various Barbie paraphernalia overhead.



At the top was another exhibit that had pictures and dolls and other stuff.



I remember playing the Barbie board game growing up and having to select or "win" the prom dress, the date, and such. I gave away the game to Tao...I wonder if she still has it? Otherwise, I had one Barbie doll and the camper growing up. I don't think I had a Ken doll; probably used my brother's GI Joe doll instead.

How do you think I'd look in this dress? HaHa...doesn't really go with my wardrobe.