DCDayTripper

Friday, December 16, 2011

17 Dec 2011 ~ Rivalries

Listening to: Wharf Rat ~ Grateful Dead, 3/14/1971, Camp Randall Field House, UofW, Madison, WI

I heard the Badgers will play in the Rose Bowl against the Oregon Ducks. I think the Badgers can take on some ducks...(btw, my co-worker is from Oregon, so just some healthy trash-talking).










Again, just a coincidence I'm listening to a show from the home of the Badgers...


I heard this news not by watching or reading any sports updates. Supposedly there is a rivalry going on between Michigan and Wisconsin as reported in News of the Weird.


MI took offense WI is using a Mitten theme for tourism, as MI insists it is the Mitten State (as the lower peninsula looks like a mitten?)
You be the judge.





Whew - that is weird.

Well, I'm off to explore for the afternoon.