DCDayTripper

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

14 August 2012 ~ Tet Mask at Sunrise

Listening to: Abadabad ~ All The Bros Say (The Wild)

I woke up one morning to the sun shining in my window. The pattern of the leaves on the wall and the Tet mask I bought in Hanoi inspired me to get up and get my camera for this shot.

The cool thing the still photo couldn't capture was that there was a breeze and the leaves were shimmering in the sunlight.


Skye has also been quite active. Mostly because her fight wings are finally growing back and I am setting up little "play grounds" for her to explore. Yes, the playground is a 6-pack beer carrier, but she loves to chew on cardboard.


She will fly to the counter and then into the carrier itself, chewing away everything in her path.


Went to a neighborhood bar with some friends and I was digging the lamp shades.





 We all had different beverages to celebrate the uniqueness of us all.




While watching the Olympics lately...the men finals for volleyball...I took this photo of peanuts in a glass. 


Just random thoughts for the day.