DCDayTripper

Thursday, August 09, 2012

9 August 2012 ~ Seoul Drums & Dresses

Listening to: The Melodians ~ Sweet Sensation


Happy Birthday!


I hope you are enjoying your 50th birthday adventure to Turkey!


I didn't have a picture except for the one I recently posted when we finally met again in Chicago, so I went to her public facebook to get a photo. While there I checked out some of her artwork, and this seahorse caught my attention.


The shops on this Seoul street caught my attention as it contained mostly drum shops and dress shops.

All kinds of drums...




I found the dress shops very amusing due to the unique mannequins. Yet the intricacies of the clothes designs are brilliant and very beautiful.

Alas, I do not believe I would have the opportunity to wear such dashing attire.