DCDayTripper

Monday, July 02, 2012

2 July 2012 ~ Back to the Thai Family Reunion

Listening to: Amanda Palmer ~ Do It With A Rock Star

I want to finish up with the Thai visit...sorry for the back-and-forth between locations.

The Thai family reuninon, after lots of eating and drinking, moved on to family portrait time.

Here are the guys that were hanging out in the carport.



And here are the ladies, gathered in the living room.



Here is the full family.


This is the eldest group of brothers and sisters.


Lisa and Chris are holding memorabilia at the bar we went to after the family event.


We then went across the street to hear a band...all because I said I liked a song on the juke box and there was a live band. Even after drinking beer all day, we still ended up with a Tower of Beer. Lisa had to show off her pouring technique.


When I went to the bathroom, I looked in the toilet bowl and saw a frog. This happened in about 4 different stalls, so I wanted to take a picture. But due to intoxication, I had the camera facing the wrong direction and instead, I took a picture of my chin!