DCDayTripper

Sunday, March 25, 2012

25 Mar 2012 ~ New Furnishings

Listening to: Solander ~ The Garden (Passing Mt. Satu)

Went to Ikea today to get some poster frames. Surprisingly, that's where most people suggested I go for them if I didn't want anything custom.

I had brought 3 posters with me: Phil Lesh & Friends Summer Tour (1999), Bob Weir, Rob Wasserman & Jay Lane (Scaring the Children, 2009), and Crosby, Nash & Young (1997).

But then, I found out the wall is concrete, and I couldn't put a nail in, so I had to go to find adhesive tapes.

I also bought a new carpet for in front of the couch.

Adds a little color to the room.

Skye has been busy expanding her nest area. I took out the part she has pushed out one afternoon, and the next day, she had extended her living area, and has been busy decorating ever since.



It's amazing how she has "braided" the sticks into the cage wires. I make her work for the sticks. I stack them up outside the cage, usually 4 at a time, and make her forage and get them inside.