DCDayTripper

Monday, March 11, 2013

11 March 2013 ~ Ski Trip

Listening to: Aaron Emry ~ Moon of the Daylit Sky

I still have photos from India to post, but I'm going to switch gears and show the Ski Trip photos.

This is the house we rented. I went with 9 other co-workers and it had 5 bedrooms. Although I'm not a skier/boarder, this was close enough for a ski-in.


Nice comfortable living room.



And a convenient cooler for all our beer and vodka.


We had lots of fun playing games.


And more games.


We all took turns cooking meals, and this is the night I cooked a Turkish dinner for the group...salad, red lentil soup, köftes with pita and yogurt.



One day was beautiful and I walked around outside.




This picture didn't turn out great, but the house is owned by a Morman family that have lived there since 1867. This is the family tree.