DCDayTripper

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

22 April 2014 ~ Happy Birthday to Me!

Listening to: Pink Floyd ~ Time

Nifty Nifty ~ Look Who Is Fifty!


Marshall and Robert presented me with this Beaver hat in honor of my hometown. Thank You!

I rediscovered a liquor store here in Berkeley that has lots of interesting choices. Here is some of what I've been sampling this week.


A 1999 rum from Trinidad.
 
 
A Belgium Ale "Delirium Tremors". 
 

 And a Kansas City, MO Ale "Long Strange Tripel"

A ~before~ picture.
 
 
Then the ~after~ picture. (No, this was actually the first picture I took, just blurry...Hah Hah.)
 

The liquor store also carries Turkish Rakı, which I haven't been able to find. It was a new brand I hadn't had before, called Burgaz Rakı, and very tasty. It went really well with a Turkish dinner I made recently. Afiyet olsun.