DCDayTripper

Friday, April 18, 2014

18 April 2014 ~ Cocktails & Around Beaver Dam

Listening to:  Marshall Tucker Band ~ Can't You See (6/19/1973, Ultrasonic Studios, NY)

Here is the house I grew up in on Liberty Street. At least no snow (well, for this day anyway).


After Hunter's birthday party, those of us over 21 headed up to our favorite watering hole, Cocktails.



Across the street is the church I attended growing up. We did stop by after services a few times. The best part was we could actually walk from the house.


Here we are enjoying our Old Fashion drinks...as only they can be served in Wisconsin.


Bartender Brian, and my aunt Carol.


My Middle School as seen through my sister's car window.


The local movie theater. The first movie I ever saw there was Jaws in 1978...when I was in 8th grade.


The view of Beaver Dam lake (with a headless fisherman).